The registration of journalists for PragueCon 2018 will be open from 1 August to 12 September 2018.
Please first read the conditions of registration carefully.
The number of press passes will be limited, and it is necessary to apply for issuance of a press pass before the registration. The application may be filed by a person over 18 years of age. If you are registering several members of your editorial office, register each member separately.
Organisers of PragueCon reserve the right to confirm or reject any application for accreditation. Each press pass will be issued for a specific registered name and consequently will be non-transferable.
Who may register?
The registration will be open to all actively publishing journalists, producers, photographers, correspondents of press agencies, TV and radio contributing editors and crews, and others.
The registration does not guarantee the entry to the event.
Wait for a confirmation email that will be sent to you by no later than 15 days from the sending of the application, however no later than 14 September 2018.
The registration will be open by no later than 12 September 2018
If it reaches its limits, it is possible that registration will be closed earlier, we recommend sending the application as soon as possible.
Pick up your press passes at the entry to the site.
Upon the presentation of an identity card. Accreditation at the event will not be possible, applications must be sent online via the registration form.
Applications for accreditation are currently closed.
Registrations will start on 1 August 2018.
Accreditation will ensure:
- Free movement around the Exhibition Grounds, where PragueCon program takes place, and free entry to “Press” areas – Press centre
- Free entry to VIP area
- Services provided
- receiving information about current events of PragueCon
- distribution of press releases and other press materials
- schedule of panels will be provided to accredited media
- this possibility will be limited to selected media, mostly to PragueCon’s official partners
- Photographing and filming within the Exhibition Grounds
- photographers and filming crews can shoot without limitation in freely accessible areas of the Exhibition Grounds, except VIP area where panels take place
- photographers will have specified time for taking photos in the beginning of panels in VIP area
- it will not be by any means possible to film or record panels including the time before or after the official part
- specified rules of each panel will be provided to accredited media
- panels are primary intended for public and fans, therefore it will not be possible to ask guest questions as journalists